photo Home_zps6eb3d7a0.png  photo About_zps1df47c8e.png  photo Contact_zps4f90572f.png  photo Blogroll_zpse5c46e84.png  photo disclaimer_zpsd5ca5387.png

3 October 2012

DRESS LIKE... KAT DENNINGS

Going to attempt to make this a more regular blog feature so if there's any celebrities that you'd like me to do a "Dress Like..." post on then please leave a comment. For the first installment though... enter Kat Dennings!

Stunning actress that I first found out about from a Nickelodeon show from the very early 00's (may have even been late 90's?) but nobody else seems to remember it. It was called Raising Dad. She was also in the film Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist with Michael Cera, which is lovely, and she's currently in the sitcom 2 Broke Girls (which I am about to start watching for the first time after posting this!)

BY DAY




BY NIGHT:




Kat's style is very simple and classic but by just adding a little pop of colour she looks just amazing!


Hope you like this kind of post and please do let me know of who else you'd like to see feature in one of these.


14 comments:

  1. I look at her and wont to giggle she is so funny! but what I didn't realise is how well she dresses!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma Stone? :)

    So happy you posted the lipsticks, I always love hers in '2 Broke Girls'. START WATCHING! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely going to do (ahehehehe!) Emma Stone!
      Pilot is loading!

      Delete
  3. I love this!! I adore 2 broke girls!!

    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Kat, i will be soooo sad after tonights 2 broke girls episode. :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Following from the bbloggers hop, I love Kat Dennings <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post and great blog found you on the bbloggers hop xx
    Glad I did!

    Yorkshire Pud
    X
    Yorkshirepud123.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a really lovely blog :)

    I found you on the #bbloggers bloghop & I'm now following you on GFC, take a look at my blog & follow back if you like :)

    Charlee, MYSTRINGALING
    http://mystringaling.blogspot.co.uk/

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like Kat Dennings, these looks are great. I'm in love with that topshop nail varnish!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your blog! glad i stumbled across it..
    http://jodie-melissa.blogspot.co.uk/
    :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the leather jacket :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. God damn Kat is so hot, I think that she has a very common or "real" body shape so I love seeing posts like this about her! Not that every body shape isn't "real" but I think that a lot of girls could relate to hers. Or something. Anyway this is a great post! :D

    elissiam.

    ReplyDelete
  12. amazing outfits *_* i really like the outfits on your blog! your blog is very lovely and interesting. maybe follow? im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for reading my blog. Please leave any comments. I read them all! :) Any negative/unnecessary hate will be removed.