photo Home_zps6eb3d7a0.png  photo About_zps1df47c8e.png  photo Contact_zps4f90572f.png  photo Blogroll_zpse5c46e84.png  photo disclaimer_zpsd5ca5387.png

18 November 2012

DRESS LIKE...MEGHAN ORY

Every day I develop more and more of a girl crush on Meghan Ory. For those unfamiliar with her she is an actress who is in the show Once Upon A Time in which she plays Ruby/Red Riding Hood. (If you've never watched OUAT then I hugely recommend you watch it. It's impossible for me to explain it without making it sound rubbish but trust me, it is brilliant!)
Anyway! Meghan is beautiful and always looks amazing so I thought I'd do my next "Dress Like..." post on her. (Kat Dennings and Emma Stone can be found by clicking their names.)

BY DAY



Both of these actually are actual two of Ruby's outfits in season two of OUAT but as she's relatively unknown and this is her first major acting role there's very few photos of her, outside of the show, available.



Very simple and basic pieces clothes-wise and then lots of statement accessories and chunky jewellery then slick on some bright lipstick and add a leather jacket!


BY NIGHT




Once again, very simple pieces in monochrome and adding in pops of colour with the use of make up and shoes. Then adding in some studs and sparkle to toughen up the look!


Please do let me know who else you'd like me to do one of these posts on because even though they take me hours, I love doing them and they appear to be quite popular with you guys!
Thank you!

9 comments:

  1. She is stunning, i can see why you are crushing on her, i adore Miranda Kerr, she's my fashion crush.

    Fab Blog.

    Txx

    http://www.fantasticfunfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her "Ruby" look in-show reminds me a lot of Taylor Momsen's style. I love it. I'm a big fan of Once Upon A Time as well. (;

    Jamie x

    thescarletjamie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly, I am in love with her. Shes gorgeous! x

    www.poptartsandsexx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen Once Upon A Time but I've heard such good things about it! Love the ensembles you put together here :) The necklace in the first one is amazing!

    Ellie @ Ellalogy 

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ♥ OUAT. Literally can't wait for it to come back to our screens.
    You're so right though - she is gorgeous!

    xo

    http://verrism.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the red shirt- I never knew that Tesco did such nice things! also I love the 2nd Topshop lipstick, it's so cute and not overdone.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all of these little pieces together, they'd make a great outfit!

    Lovely blog!! Just followed you :)

    Stacey xx
    http://prettydelicatelayers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for reading my blog. Please leave any comments. I read them all! :) Any negative/unnecessary hate will be removed.