photo Home_zps6eb3d7a0.png  photo About_zps1df47c8e.png  photo Contact_zps4f90572f.png  photo Blogroll_zpse5c46e84.png  photo disclaimer_zpsd5ca5387.png

1 December 2012

NOVEMBER FAVOURITES

Can you actually believe it's December already?! Hope you've all started your advent calendars today. I may or may not have two... (Disney Princess and One Direction... I am definitely nearly 21. Ahem.)
November has flown by so time for more favourite products.

Hot Cloth Cleanser | Radoxx Shower Smoothie | Night Cream | ELF HD Powder | ELF Concealer Brush | Models Own 'Nude Beige' | Eyelash Curlers | Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer '010 Ivory' (forgot to include in photo!)






Sorry for this appalling photo. This time of year does not do for good lighting.

I don't feel like there's that many things I've been loving this month. I haven't bought very much this last month and I've not really change any routines all that much but here goes!

I saw a review of the Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser on milkteef's blog and was intrigued. I'd love to be able to afford Liz Earle skin care but I can't so Superdrug will do me just fine. The cleanser comes with a muslin cloth and the cleanser itself is quite thick but not so much that it feels 'gloopy' or anything when it's on the skin. I loved it so much that I went to see what else was in the Vitamin E range and picked up the night cream. My daily moisturiser just wasn't doing anything for me for night time use after wearing make up all day and with the temperature getting lower my skin felt awful at night. These two products have made my skin feel so soft and I'd definitely recommend. Keen to try the other products from the range now.

Also picked up the shower smoothie from Superdrug. Needed a new body was and this smelt too good to not buy. They have a few other 'flavours' too that I think I will have to try now.

Another month, another ELF order. The concealer brush was actually from my first order a few months back but I didn't like it all that much back then. Then I got the Rimmel concealer to use under my eyes after hearing lots of good things about the Wake Me Up range and found the brush to be brilliant for blending the concealer in. As for the concealer, I've used this practically everyday since getting it and prefer it so much to my no.7 one. It gives a much better coverage, which I need!
The High Definition Powder is something I've seen raved about a lot too so I popped that in my basket and although I've not used it loads I really love it. It gives a nice finish to my make up and leaves my skin really soft. I have used it just on it's own instead of pressed powder too when I've not been bothered to wear a lot of make up. And for £6 the amount you get is great and the packaging is nice too.

I mentioned in this post that I wanted a nude nail polish and then the other week More magazine gave away a bottle of Models Own free with the magazine! The magazine was only £1.50 and the polish is a full sized bottle, so worth £5. Over the moon with that! I managed to get the shade Nude Beige which looks darker than the one on that wish list but I think I prefer this. Not the greatest photo to show the colour sorry but I really love it and I've not worn any other colour since getting it.

The eyelash curlers are about 4 years old and they were just some little cheap ones but I rediscovered them this month and have used them a fair bit and have been really liking them.

What are your favourites for this month? Send me the links if you have a November Favourites for me to have a read.

5 comments:

  1. Love that nail varnish, such a nice colour xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Models own is my absolute fave! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh I've been really wanting to try the wake me up concealer! may have to go on my christmas list now ;)

    p.s. Please check out my blog sale (on www.rosereviews1.blogspot.com) if you have a few seconds (sorry for the shameless plug) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh, I like the look of the elf HD powder. I kind of have a mixed view on elf products - the ones I've ordered before have been a bit rubbishy but none of it was from the studio range so i think I may have to make another order soon. maybe they'll have a january sale and I can have a bit of a splurge! anyway, really like your blog, i'd love for you to pop over to mine to say hi if you get the chance :D x

    ReplyDelete
  5. i must be the only blogger in the world not to own this hot cloth cleanser, so desperately want! gonna have to pop the high definition powder on my wishlist. x

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for reading my blog. Please leave any comments. I read them all! :) Any negative/unnecessary hate will be removed.