photo Home_zps6eb3d7a0.png  photo About_zps1df47c8e.png  photo Contact_zps4f90572f.png  photo Blogroll_zpse5c46e84.png  photo disclaimer_zpsd5ca5387.png

17 January 2013

SOMETIMES, I WEAR COLOUR

I had the day off work today and I bought this skirt last week so I thought I'd dress up despite only leaving my house to go to the bank. I lead such an exciting life, I know.


Shirt; Yayer | Skirt; Wardrobe | Necklace; Dorothy Perkins | Shoes; House of Holland x Superga




I got the skirt from a local little shop where I live and it only cost £12! I really love the skater style skirts and dresses and I've wanted a leather-look one for a while. This one isn't leather (or pleather) or PVC material but it has that shimmer on it that makes it look it. I really like it!
I got the shirt from Yayer about a year ago. I don't usually bother wearing anything underneath even though it's very sheer but today is just too cold! It reminds me so much of the House of Holland SS12 collection. And I wore my HOH Superga's just to keep that theme running.
I've been eyeing up the necklace for so long but I didn't want to pay £14 for it. It went to £5 in the sale and I had a voucher for £5 off so that was an absolute steal!


Eek, a face photo of me! This is brave...


Makeup:

Nivea Express Hydration Primer
GOSH Velvet Touch Primer
Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation (103 True Ivory)
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer (010 Ivory)
No7 Stay Perfect Blemish Cover (Extra Fair)
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder (001 Transparent)
Benefit Brow-zings (Dark)
MUA Eye Primer
Sleek Storm Eyeshadow Palette (shades 1, 11 & 12)
Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeliner (005 Nude)
Sleek Dip-It Liquid Eyeliner
Maybelline Falsies Mascara (Black Drama)
Benefit Bad Gal Mascara (for bottom lashes)
Sleek Contour Kit (Light)
Sleek Blush (Rose Gold)
Rimmel Lip Pencil (063 Black Tulip)
Topshop Lipstick (Beguiled)

(Okay, it doesn't feel like I put that much on my face when I actually do it!)

I think I will spend the rest of my day off painting my nails and watching more Game of Thrones.

10 comments:

  1. really pretty make-up, and i love the skirt, the shimmer on it is really nice! x

    appletoothpaste.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your make-up looks lovely, love the lip colour on you :) and the shirt is so cool :)

    -Ciara xo

    ciara-fay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your shirt, the colours are so cute together xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am totally in love with your necklace, you got it for a great price, even without a gift card. Must check their sale out more often.xx Angela xx

    I've only been blogging for two weeks! I will be running a give away in the next two weeks, probably sooner, as soon as I reach 100 GFC followers. Would love you to become a follower so you can enter, it will be mainly make up.xx

    http://british-bargains-and-beauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOOOOVE the shirt!! I'm a new follower. Found you on a blog hop! Can't wait to read more!
    HannahMarieBeauty.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Serious shirt envy...its lovely xx
    new follower from the #bbloggers blog hop
    http://toxylicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your outfit, and your makeup is lovely:)
    Cx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is such a pretty blouse! I love the colours :)
    I'm glad I found your blog via bbloggers blog hop :)
    N xoxo
    The Blonde Ethos

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello! I found your blog from the bbloggers blog hop :) I was attracted to your blog name! I love your outfit, so cute! :) x

    http://melissaknowsbest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for reading my blog. Please leave any comments. I read them all! :) Any negative/unnecessary hate will be removed.