photo Home_zps6eb3d7a0.png  photo About_zps1df47c8e.png  photo Contact_zps4f90572f.png  photo Blogroll_zpse5c46e84.png  photo disclaimer_zpsd5ca5387.png

10 February 2013

REVIEW: ELF MAXIMUM COVERAGE CONCEALER






I bought this concealer from ELF a few weeks ago and I've used to almost everyday since it arrived. I absolutely love it! It's one of the new products they have started stocking this year and costs a teeny £3.75 and is available in 6 shades. You can buy it here!

It's a decent sized tube and you get 20ml of product from it. Sounds like an odd thing to comment on but I really like the nozzle of the tube. The product comes out nicely and you don't end up with wasted concealer.
I got it in the lightest shade, porcelain. I only really use it for under my eyes and occasionally on really bad spots and blemishes. It's quite a thick consistency but not so that it looks cakey which I find the ever popular Collection Lasting Finish to get.
It can crease a little under the eye as the day gets on but so longs you set with a powder I don't really have any issues with it.
I was really impressed with the result of this concealer under the eyes and with it being such a light colour it does brighten up the eye a little too.
It's very easy to blend and build up colour and coverage, too. I usually put a bit on my fingers and wipe under each eye and use my finger to blend a bit and right into the inner corner and then buff it in more with the Real Techniques Buffing Brush.

I'd definitely recommend this concealer. At less than £4 you can't really complain! I love ELF makeup and I'll definitely be repurchasing this.

9 comments:

  1. This sounds really good and cheaper than the collection one too!

    Found you via the blog hop! www.betterwithbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cheap, sounds fab I need to try it

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x


    Oh and I'm running a giveaway, if you want to pop over and have a nosey!

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/my-first-giveaway.html



    ReplyDelete
  3. This doesn't sound too bad at all! I tried out another elf concealer one, I think it was a tone correcting concealer, and it wasn't the best. However, this is seeming a lot better. Will definitely keep it in mind. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds really good and so cheap for a concealer too x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I find the collection concealer to be cakey too, so I'll have to give this a go instead - it's such a bargain! x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow that's such a bargain! might have to purchase this haha!x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't tried anything from elf but brushes but this sound brilliant :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love their brushes too! The make up is really good and so cheap!

      Delete
  8. Wow i totally want to buy this now! :) thanks!!!!
    Follow me? chiccupcake1.blogspot.com
    -Jen <3

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for reading my blog. Please leave any comments. I read them all! :) Any negative/unnecessary hate will be removed.