photo Home_zps6eb3d7a0.png  photo About_zps1df47c8e.png  photo Contact_zps4f90572f.png  photo Blogroll_zpse5c46e84.png  photo disclaimer_zpsd5ca5387.png

30 March 2014

DRESS LIKE... ASHLEY ROBERTS

I was never a Pussycat Dolls fan but since Ashley Roberts appeared on I'm A Celebrity a couple of years ago, I fell a little bit in love with her. It's been almost a year since my last Dress Like... post! Sorry about that. But here is a new one featuring the beautiful Ashley.





Ashley's style is really bright and fun and I love it. Her evening style is amazing too. So glam and beautiful. But I thought I'd just stick to casual styles for this post.

Hope you like this! Let me know who else I should do a Dress Like... on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for reading my blog. Please leave any comments. I read them all! :) Any negative/unnecessary hate will be removed.