photo Home_zps6eb3d7a0.png  photo About_zps1df47c8e.png  photo Contact_zps4f90572f.png  photo Blogroll_zpse5c46e84.png  photo disclaimer_zpsd5ca5387.png

10 March 2014

OOTD: MINT + GREY

I very rarely do an outfit post and then all of a sudden there's two in a row! I had a couple holiday days left to take at work so I booked off the start of the week (which was an excellent decision! No Monday Blues over here.) I recently picked up these leggings/treggings/whatever letter you want to put in front of 'eggings' and I actually love them. It turned out to be a hell of a lot warmer than it seemed when I went outside so I have since ended up in a tee!



Coat; Primark | Jumper; Boohoo | Leggings; H&M | Shoes; Superga x House of Holland | Nails; Rimmel x Kate Moss 'Hip Hop'



The whole leggings thing is something I've never really taken to but recently I've found myself wanting to wear jeans more often than not on my days off. Maybe as I always wear tights for work. I spied these in H&M a couple of weeks ago and decided to try them for curiosity and clearly, I ended up buying them. They're super comfy and they have a wide-ish elastic band waist, which also helps.
The Primark coat/jacket is from late last year and it's really quite thin but perfect for the weather we've had today. Broke up all the grey with my mint Boohoo jumper, bright nails and added a teeny bit of colour with my House of Holland Superga's, which I've recently rediscovered my love for.
Pretty relaxed and chilled out outfit for a very lazy day.




The Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimiser
L'Oréal True Match Foundation 'Rose Ivory'
Rimmel Wake Me Up Conceal 'Ivory'
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer 'Fair'
Benefit Browzings 'Dark'
Maybelline Brow Drama 'Medium Brown'
Avon Eyeshadow Primer
Sleek Au Naturel Palette
Eyeko Skinny Eye Liner
Soap & Glory Thick & Fast Mascara
NYX Blush 'Taupe'
Bourjois Cream Blush '03'
Revlon Lacquer Balm 'Flirtacious'

My skin has decided to be a little naughty overnight so concealer was more than needed today.
Same base and brows as always with a bit of the Maybelline Brow Drama wiped through them.
I rediscovered my Sleek Au Naturel palette this morning and I no longer have the sheet with the shade names on but from memory, I put Cappuccino all over the lid and Nubuck from half way to the outer corner and blended them together. And then put a tiny bit of Bark on the outer corner and blended up through the crease. Despite the amount of fall out from these shadows, I have remembered why I used to love this palette so much. Those 3 shades are some of my all time favourites and I definitely need to start showing it some more love.

p.s. I set up a Twitter for my blog which you can follow HERE.

FOLLOW ON BLOGLOVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for reading my blog. Please leave any comments. I read them all! :) Any negative/unnecessary hate will be removed.