photo Home_zps6eb3d7a0.png  photo About_zps1df47c8e.png  photo Contact_zps4f90572f.png  photo Blogroll_zpse5c46e84.png  photo disclaimer_zpsd5ca5387.png

22 March 2014

TODAY'S FACE #2

Oh, quelle surprise! I didn't manage to keep doing these posts very often..! But today I used a couple of new products so here is my face...




Products used:

Dr. Brandt Pores No More Primer
L'Oreal True Match 'C1 Rose Ivory'
Soap & Glory Kick Ass Concealer 'Light'
Benefit Stay Don't Stray Primer
Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeliner 'Nude'
Urban Decay Naked 3 'Nooner' + 'Darkside'
Rimmel Glam Eyes Liquid Liner
The Body Shop Big & Curvy Mascara
Benefit Browzings 'Dark'
Benefit Gimme Brow 'Medium/Dark'
NYX Blush 'Taupe'
Bourjois Cream Blush '03 Rose Tender'
Avon Irresistibly Sexy Lip Pencil 'Red Vixen'

Both the face and eye primers were samples in March's Birchbox. To me all eye primers are the same but this one feels really nice and seems to enhance the eyeshadow so it's a winner. The face primer is apparently one that all the celebs love. It seems more of a thinner version of the POREfessional from Benefit. It does seem to minimise pore appearance but even though it's a sample, it doesn't seem to last very long at all.
For my eyes I used the Naked 3 palette to put Nooner all over the lid and then Darkside on the outer corner and up through the crease. Nice and simple.
I recently caved and bought Benefit's new brow product: Gimme Brow. I love it! Sometimes I use it on it's own and other days, like today I use it as well as the Browzings. Bravo Benefit.
Final new product is from Avon. It is called a lip pencil but it's more of a crayon. The colour is beautiful! It kind of looks like MAC's Diva (though I don't have this so I can't comment for sure.)

Also on the subject of new things... that is a new tattoo peeking through on my arm. I may post about this some other time but it says "Think of a wonderful thought". In this post you can see it on my wall. I've been planning it for over a year and I'm delighted with it.
Aaaaand, I straightened my hair (kinda) this morning! I never even brush my hair very often so it's quite something that I made an effort to do something with it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for reading my blog. Please leave any comments. I read them all! :) Any negative/unnecessary hate will be removed.