photo Home_zps6eb3d7a0.png  photo About_zps1df47c8e.png  photo Contact_zps4f90572f.png  photo Blogroll_zpse5c46e84.png  photo disclaimer_zpsd5ca5387.png

6 May 2014

MET BALL 2014: BEST DRESSED

The MET Ball is an annual event in New York where everyone who is everyone attends and the fashion stakes are high. This years theme was centred around Charles James, known as America's "best known couturier", so the expectations for class and extravagance where pretty high. The men were also given a strict white tie dress code this year.

I loved so many dresses this year so here they all are...



 Suki Waterhouse. Obviously in Burberry.


I've had a slight huge girlcrush on Hailee Steinfeld for a few years. Maybe that is slightly wrong? DON'T CARE. Look at her!


Cara Delevingne wore Stella McCartney 


Michelle Williams looked ADORABLE in Louis Vuitton. I want this dress so bad.


Emma Stone brought it. As per.


Blake Lively wore Gucci and looked insanely hot.


I've seen Elizabeth Olsen on a few "worst dressed" lists, but I really like it.


Leighton Meester looked like this and made me jealous that I don't.


And lastly, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. I think this Balmain dress would have suited last years "punk" theme a bit more but I still love her in this.



Who were your favourites from the MET Gala?

1 comment:

  1. Suki was probably my favourite as well. Also loved Blake, Leighton and Emma :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for reading my blog. Please leave any comments. I read them all! :) Any negative/unnecessary hate will be removed.