photo Home_zps6eb3d7a0.png  photo About_zps1df47c8e.png  photo Contact_zps4f90572f.png  photo Blogroll_zpse5c46e84.png  photo disclaimer_zpsd5ca5387.png

20 July 2014

SUNDAY LOVING #8

The weeks are getting faster and faster aren't they? On the other hand, the weeks until I go to Rhodes are now in single figures..! Roll on 20th September!
But on to this week...

MUSIC


This song will not get out of my head. This is "Rude" by a Canadian band called Magic! It's a bit different to what I usually listen to; it has a reggae vibe to it and it's going to be the perfect summer song. I just love it!



FILM


This week I went to see Begin Again. I remember hearing about this film when it was being made (pretty sure it was going to be called something else too?) but I was so excited about it because of the cast and it just sounded like the kind of film I would love.
I think this is the first negative review of a film I've put on one of these posts. I was so disappointed. I don't even exactly know why. I kind of felt like it was just a bit flat and nothing really happened. It's got such great reviews too. My friends that i saw it with both enjoyed it but I just couldn't get into it. I did really like Mark Ruffalo's character and seeing his development and Keira Knightly's voice is lovely but that's all.
Has anyone else seen it and not enjoyed it?

EXTRA



This week I have been home alone. My parents have been on holiday and so has my sister. They're all home now but I enjoyed having my own home for a week so much. I've been wanting to move out for ages but I can't justify it financially right now but being on my own has really made me want to. I did my own shopping, could watch whatever I wanted without anyone moaning and I completely took over the bathroom! It was pretty nice having all my stuff everywhere and not being told off for creating mess.
It was a bit upsetting to have to put it all back in my cupboard before they returned though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for reading my blog. Please leave any comments. I read them all! :) Any negative/unnecessary hate will be removed.