photo Home_zps6eb3d7a0.png  photo About_zps1df47c8e.png  photo Contact_zps4f90572f.png  photo Blogroll_zpse5c46e84.png  photo disclaimer_zpsd5ca5387.png

17 September 2014

BIRCHBOX: SEPTEMBER 2014

I've been subscribed to Birchbox for about half a year or so and one month I think I'll unsubscribe because it's been a bit disappointing but then I get a really good box the next month and feel I should hold off another month just in case...

September's offering landed on the doorstep a few days ago and its contents are bloody brilliant.




First of all, apologies for the lighting on the photo.The curse of "it's nearly winter so it's going to go dark during the day" is almost upon us...

BUT on to the goodies...

The most exciting this I got was a mini Beauty Blender and Solid Soap Cleanser. They put a Beauty Blender in some boxes a couple months back and I was so upset I didn't get one. I've wanted to try one for so long and then I almost bought the Real Techniques one a few weeks ago so I'm glad I didn't now. Very excited to try this and the soap for cleaning it is a nice little treat too!
There was also a sample size of Benefit's "It's Potent" Eye Cream. I've had a sample of this before and I love it. It feels lovely and you can see a brightening effect to it. Definitely going to need to get a full size of this.
There's also a Korres Citrus Shower Gel and you can never have too many of those! And fruity smells are my favourite so a winner all round.
I've never heard of the brand Agave but this is a sample of their Healing Oil Treatment. It says to use a small amount all through the hair to boost shine and colour.
The final product I got to choose. I got an email saying you could pick which Modelco (another brand I've not heard of) product you wanted to receive. The choice was a lip gloss or mascara. I'm not a big lipgloss wearer so I went for the mascara. I'm yet to actually try it but it's called "Power Lash" and the brush is quite wide so we'll see...

There was also two little extra goodies. This month Birchbox teamed up with PhotoBox so there was a mini photo clip so now I need to find a nice photo to put in it.
And lastly, was a bag Urban Fruit. I received the mango one and it was pieces of mango kind of ~baked. I wasn't really feeling them to be honest...

But overall I am so happy with this months box so I'll keep hold of the subscription for now...

3 comments:

  1. The beauty blender is such a great product to receive! I haven't managed to buy it as it's too pricey! Instead I got the RT sponge and I love how flawless my foundation is when using it! The only part I hate is cleaning it as it takes forever! X
    www.beautywithcharm.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm loving it so far! Cleaning did seem to take a little longer, annoyingly, but should be worth it in the end x

      Delete
  2. Just to let you know I nominated you on my post http://levijade.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/liebster-award.html ..

    Levi :) http://levijade.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for reading my blog. Please leave any comments. I read them all! :) Any negative/unnecessary hate will be removed.