photo Home_zps6eb3d7a0.png  photo About_zps1df47c8e.png  photo Contact_zps4f90572f.png  photo Blogroll_zpse5c46e84.png  photo disclaimer_zpsd5ca5387.png

5 September 2014

#FSCBEAUTYBAR EVENT

Slight delay on getting this up but last weekend I headed down to my local shopping centre in Preston, Fishergate Shopping Centre, where there was a Beauty Bar set up with a few of the centres stores and brands including Debenhams and Lush.




A local (and delicious!) cupcake store were there selling their amazing cakes. They're called Strictly Cupcakes if you're ever in Preston. I devoured it before I took the photo though... oops!
I got to make a Cupcake face mask with Lush. I've never tried this one before but I am loving it. It smells amazing and it's leaving my skin feeling great. It's good as before you wash it off you can use it as a gentle exfoliator too.
We got a load of perfume samples from The Fragrance Shop including their version of the Beauty Box, The Discovery Box. I love perfume samples! So much easier to throw in your handbag than a proper bottle of perfume.

I wore:

Heinsenberg tee; Primark (mens)
Jeans; Dorothy Perkins
Leather Jacket; Miss Selfridge (old)
Bag; M&S
Nail; Bourjois 1 Second Gel 'Turquoise Block'

Thank you so much to Claire for inviting me! And it was so lovely to see the likes of Rachelle, Danielle and Anita again.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a good day!
    Beauty events are the best aren't they?
    xx
    www.adrugstoreaddiction.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I'd been able to go to this but Im not back in Preston yet. Looks like a fun day though, I love perfume samples great for travelling and trying out new scents.

    Emma x
    Writing Essays With Wine

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for reading my blog. Please leave any comments. I read them all! :) Any negative/unnecessary hate will be removed.