photo Home_zps6eb3d7a0.png  photo About_zps1df47c8e.png  photo Contact_zps4f90572f.png  photo Blogroll_zpse5c46e84.png  photo disclaimer_zpsd5ca5387.png

27 December 2014

IF I WON THE LOTTERY...

I hope you've all had a lovely last couple of day with whatever it is you've been up to. I have still blogged so if you weren't online then please go and have a catch up.
There's now only 4 more days left of blogging everyday this month and I can't quite believe how fast it's gone. There's going to be a full post about that in a couple of days though.
But for today I thought I'd do a "Luxury Beauty Wishlist".

I was a bit wary and cautious of posting this prior to Christmas Day. I just can't get comfortable with the idea of presents and I didn't want to seem as though it was coming across as throwing hints and boasting or something. Which I'm more than sure it doesn't but yeah!
Besides, it's sale time now so what better time to get luxury products for a cheaper price?!


NARS Satin Lip Pencil 'Palais Royal' | NARS Velvet Lip Pencil 'Red Square' | Bobbi Brown Full Coverage Face Brush | Burberry 'My Burberry' Perfume | Dior Nail Polish | Tom Ford Matte Lip Colour 'Velvet Cherry' | Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick 'Amazing Grace' | Chanel Vitalumiére Aqua Foundation

Just as an FYI, all the above apart from the Chanel foundation and Dior nail polish are on sale on Selfridges website!

I love high street beauty. The quality, choice and price are all incredible, in general. But I think we'd be lying a teeny bit if we said we didn't wish we could just own something from the high end of the spectrum. Although, whenever I have bought something a bit more pricey than my usual range, I'm terrified to even use it!

That bloody Vivianna Does Makeup has made me want most of this, let's be honest. Curse you, Anna! The NARS pencils, Bobbi Brown brush and Chanel foundation are all because of that lady. She raves them and I trust her opinion. Plus, they look amazing on her!
With the NARS pencils, Maybelline now have the Colour Drama Velvet Lip Pencils which are a supposed dupe and I bloody love them.
I wish I never had a sniff of the new Burberry perfume because I just want it. I never buy expensive perfume. I'm quite happy with the £15 cheap and cheerful fragrances usually (though I did treat myself to Chloé this year *heart eyes emoji*). This perfume is inspired by the trademark trench coat. I can't describe scents so you'll have to take my word for it and go smell for yourself but I love it.
Oh look, more lip products! I think a Tom Ford lipstick is the goal. I won't ever want to use it because I won't want the embossed TF to ever come off! However, £30+ for a lipstick is borderline insane. Can it really be better than Rimmel?!
Another one that I've heard rave reviews about is Charlotte Tilbury. The packaging alone is stunning but I'm really intrigued by the shape of the lipstick bullet. It seems ideal for getting the lip shape and I have no idea why other brands haven't done this sooner.
Finally, if I ever get to a point in my life where I can spend over £18 on a nail polish that I will clearly only use a handful of times, then I know I've made it.

What luxury items do you wish you could own? Or have you got any of these and want to tempt me further..?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for reading my blog. Please leave any comments. I read them all! :) Any negative/unnecessary hate will be removed.