photo Home_zps6eb3d7a0.png  photo About_zps1df47c8e.png  photo Contact_zps4f90572f.png  photo Blogroll_zpse5c46e84.png  photo disclaimer_zpsd5ca5387.png

5 December 2014

IT'S PARTY DRESS SEASON

I'm not the biggest fan of this time of year (please don't hate me...) but hot damn the shops get some beautiful dresses in stock!
If you're after a new dress for an upcoming festive event then here are just five of beautiful options for you.




I think we can all agree, no matter how you feel about Christmas time, is that glitter and all things sparkle is more than acceptable. In fact, it's probably almost mandatory.
You could keep it subtle and just incorporate something simple in to the makeup like one of Collection's glitter liners. Just don't go too OTT with glitter makeup. You don't want to make yourself look like a 12 year old who just discovered Claire's Accessories.
It's pretty much the only time of the year nobody will judge you for wearing sequins above the ages of 8. (But if you want to wear sequins then you goddamn wear them sequins loud and proud! -clicks fingers-)

I got my dress for this year's Christmas party from ASOS - it's not the one in the image but I am fully in love with that one now! It's actually more like the Matalan one but it's got dark oranges and blues in it. And typically I can't find it online anymore...
AND can we just talk about the Missguided dress?! I think it has been crafted by angels. I don't have the boobs to make it work for me but I have huge heart eyes right now.

Have you found your Christmas dress yet? Or have any of these inspired you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for reading my blog. Please leave any comments. I read them all! :) Any negative/unnecessary hate will be removed.