photo Home_zps6eb3d7a0.png  photo About_zps1df47c8e.png  photo Contact_zps4f90572f.png  photo Blogroll_zpse5c46e84.png  photo disclaimer_zpsd5ca5387.png

16 December 2014

UNSUNG HEROES: SUPERDRUG VITAMIN E HOT CLOTH CLEANSER

Next up in the series is from Superdrug's Hot Cloth Cleanser from their Vitamin E range. The previous posts can be found here.


I think I've been using this for about 2 years now and it's definitely on my Forever Repurchase list. The Vitamin E range is one of Superdrug's own brand so it's nice and cheap. This Cleanser costs just £4.99 and you get 200ml! The cleanser comes with a muslin cloth which I quite like but I prefer using flannels for rinsing off cleanser. They wash well though and do remove the cleanser well.

Sometimes I use this to remove my make up. I've never taken my eye make up off with it but I believe it can be used for this. Sometimes I use it as my second evening cleanse after my make up has been removed. The consistency is quite thick and creamy. You don't need much product though I probably use more than I need to because it just feels so nice. I rub it it for a few minutes before washing it all off. My face is lovely and soft after using it. I've never had any breakout issues with it. Vitamin E is great for the skin so it makes using this even better.

If you're after a cleanser on a budget, I would 100% recommend this. Fantastic to remove make up, thoroughly cleanse the skin and is even good for you. What's not to love?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for reading my blog. Please leave any comments. I read them all! :) Any negative/unnecessary hate will be removed.