photo Home_zps6eb3d7a0.png  photo About_zps1df47c8e.png  photo Contact_zps4f90572f.png  photo Blogroll_zpse5c46e84.png  photo disclaimer_zpsd5ca5387.png

1 February 2015

EMPTIES #2

Sorry it's been a while... again. I was just going to take a week off but then I got really poorly and I've been knocked back most of the month. I'm feeling loads better now though so back in the game!
Also, thank you to everyone who entered my giveaway. The winner has been contacted now so sorry if you didn't win. Hopefully there can be more in the future.

On to today's post though and I've accumulated a number of used up products since the first time I did this in December so without further ado...


Superdrug Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser I think this is my 3rd tube of this stuff. I just bloody love it. I feel so much more luxe than it is. I've done a full review of it here. I love using it as a post makeup removal cleanse as it makes my skin feel really clean and smooth.
Would I repurchase? I already have done! I always have a back up of this ready. (In fact, that's a little teaser for an upcoming post... ooooooh!)

Boots Build Up Removal Expert Shampoo Another budget friendly item that is just UH-MAY-ZING. I use this every Sunday to give me hair a thorough clean. It gets rid of all that build up (no, duh!) from all the dry shampoo, hairspray and any other products I've had in my hair that week. You really don't need very much at all and it last so long.
Would I repurchase? Once again. already have! It too much of a staple to not have it.

The Body Shop Vitamin E Aqua Boost Sorbet Basically a moisturiser from the Vitamin E range... I really did enjoy this. It felt very cooling and soothing on the skin and I really like the smell of it even though it reminds me of Calpol!
Would I repurchase? Probably not. I did like it but I have been using a different moisturiser from the range since and I prefer that one. Also this tub is quite deep so as it was getting to the bottom, I found it difficult to get the product out.

The Body Shop Aloe Protective Serum I really enjoy the Aloe range at The Body Shop. It doesn't aggravate my skin at all. I'm not sure if this product actually did anything for me though.
Would I repurchase? Possibly. I'm thinking of trying the Vitamin E serum next to see if that locks that moisture in better and more noticeably to me. Let me know if you've tried it!

The Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimiser Oh look, another The Body Shop product... I am a woman obsessed. This has lasted me forever! It's one of those skincare/makeup hybrid products. I use it as a primer but as it contains tea tree is quite soothing on the skin and keeps the redness of blemishes down. It gives a lovely smooth base for makeup to sit on top of.
Would I repurchase? Oh definitely! I haven't got round to it yet as I have realised I have an awful lot of primers to get through first but I will buy this again soon.

Bourjois 1 Seconde Volume Mascara I was supposed to review this mascara because it is bloody brilliant and I'm not sure why I didn't but it really is amazing. The length and thickness this mascara gives is insane. The wand is really weird... it has the little skies and in between them is little balls. I' not sure the science behind that but whatever it is, it works and is wonderful.
Would I repurchase? I think this is obvious... I actually did repurchase a new version they released in Ultra Black thinking that would be even more insane but it was a bit of a let down. So I'd recommend sticking with the original.

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer I've used this concealer for about 6 or more years. Nothing compares. Perfect coverage for blemishes and can be used under eyes though can get a little cakey there. Cheap as chips too! I don't think I need to talk about this too much when every other blogger already has.
Would I repurchase? Obviously! I usually have a few backups on standby.

Sleek Eyebrow Stylist I think I'm on my 3rd one of these now. They look a good dupe for the Hourglass Brow Sculpting Pencil (though I have never used that to be sure.) It has a really good spoolie on one end and the wax crayon isn't too waxy that it wipes off but it has great pigmentation. They're about £7 too!
Would I repurchase? I already have! They don't last an incredibly long time but I really like them.

1 comment:

  1. collection lasting perfection concealer is my favourite concealer, i've repurchased it so many times now! i really want to try the superdrug hot cloth cleanser too, it looks so good for the price - great post!

    fashion, beauty and an existential crisis

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for reading my blog. Please leave any comments. I read them all! :) Any negative/unnecessary hate will be removed.