photo Home_zps6eb3d7a0.png  photo About_zps1df47c8e.png  photo Contact_zps4f90572f.png  photo Blogroll_zpse5c46e84.png  photo disclaimer_zpsd5ca5387.png

4 February 2015

THE MONTHLY PLAYLIST: FEBRUARY

February already! Crazy!

Last month I decided I would put together 10 songs each month that I'm loving at the moment either new or old. January was all about keeping it upbeat and happy as that month can be a bit of a downer. If you missed January's playlist that is here.

For February's playlist there isn't really a theme. Just a few new songs I am loving mixed in with some old songs that I'd completely forgotten existed.



I love the Kaiser Chiefs. Easily my favourite band ever. I remember when I was having a bad time in 2009 and I saw them at Leeds Festival and I've honestly never felt that happy in my life. #cheese
They premiered their new song Falling Awake last week and it is SO GOOD.
Other new songs that I'm liking are Hozier's Take Me To Church (which I didn't like at first but now I love it) and Ellie Goulding's Love Me Like You Do.
I had my iTunes on shuffle the other day and Natasha Bedingfield and The Feeling came on and I forgot just how much I loved their stuff so I had to include them this month.

Full playlist:

Kaiser Chiefs - Falling Awake
American Authors - Best Day Of My Life
Natasha Bedingfield - Unwritten
Hozier - Take Me To Church
Florence + The Machine - Shake It Out (Acoustic)
Blue Mink - Good Morning Freedom
Cornershop - Brimful Of Asha (Normam Cook mix)
Ellie Goulding - Love Me Like You Do
The Feeling - Join With Us
Fun. ft. Janelle Monae - We Are Young

Hope you like this months playlist! Which is your favourite song?

1 comment:

  1. i absolutely love take me to church by hozier, and i'm quite liking love me like you do by ellie goulding - nice selection!

    fashion, beauty and an existential crisis

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for reading my blog. Please leave any comments. I read them all! :) Any negative/unnecessary hate will be removed.