photo Home_zps6eb3d7a0.png  photo About_zps1df47c8e.png  photo Contact_zps4f90572f.png  photo Blogroll_zpse5c46e84.png  photo disclaimer_zpsd5ca5387.png

8 March 2015

THE KILLER EYE COMBO

I recently bought a new single eyeshadow from Maybelline. I don't usually buy singles as palette are more convenient but I was really drawn to their ColorShow Eyeshadow in 23 Copper Fizz. I'd been using it on it's own most of the time but I decided to pair it on top of a cream eyeshadow and I am obsessed with the look...



So the eyeshadow I used as the base is another Maybelline and this time it's the very well loved 24 Hour Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze. I just swipe that across the lid with my finger and then pat on the Copper Fizz with a brush over the top. Considering the Copper Fizz is very shimmery and the packaging gets pretty messy, there isn't actually that much fall out on application. I thought it would be all over my face but it all stays on the lid!
I think the shades look so pretty together and it's so quick and simple to do. It gives the impression you've spent ages on your eye makeup when you've not really done very much at all. Not even need for any blending here!


On my face:

L'Oréal True Match Foundation "N1 Ivory"
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer "Fair"
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer "Light"
Maybelline Brow Satin "Medium Brown"
Maybelline ColorShow Eyeshadow "23 Copper Fizz"
Maybelline 24 Hour Colour Tattoo "On and On Bronze"
Rimmel Glam Eyes Liner
Benefit Roller Lash
GOSH Lip Liner "Antique Rose"

Quick easy makeup perfect for lazy days or when you're rushing to get ready in a morning.
Have you tried this eyeshadow?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for reading my blog. Please leave any comments. I read them all! :) Any negative/unnecessary hate will be removed.